Pick up your cross and Follow Jesus
Six People you may need to UNfollow
1. UNfollow your favorite porn star. It may be the one in your favorite movie, TV Show or dirty magazine or website. If they’ve ever exposed themselves – you need to unfollow them.
2. UNfollow your favorite author or blogger. If their words incite lust. profanity and all shades of sexual perversion – you need to unfollow them.
3. UNfollow your favorite Rock star. If they curse God or his people in their music, talk dirty about women, use profanity and live a perverse life-style – you need to unfollow them. You shouldn’t be listening to worldly music anyways.
4. UNfollow your worldly friends. Stop hanging with guys who use and girls who do. I know, you’ve got to win them for Christ right – but if they are winning you for the devil fight now – you need to UNfollow them.
5. UNfollow your favorite preacher. Okay, he’s been a source of inspiration in time past, Bla, Bla, Bla. But everybody knows he’s pimping boys, cheating on his wife or stealing church money and living an extravagant lifestyle – it’s time to unfollow him.
6. UNfollow yourself. If you think the world centers around you, it’s time to unfollow yourself. It’s time to unfollow self, pride and narcissism. With a bit of following, we can easily develop a sense of self-importance. if that has happened – it’s time to unfollow yourself.
Is there is anything coming between you and The Lord?
Ask God to search your heart. Ask him to test you to see if there is any wicked way in you. Than ask him to cleanse you and remove that thing and lead you in his way.