Let me be a prophet of doom for a moment.
If you’ve never had a bad day, brace yourself; it is coming soon. It is not a matter of if; it’s only a matter of when. We all have bad days, the Bishops do; the giants of faith do, the Apostles do; the Prophets do, Pastors do and most certainly – you will too.
The question here is how do you handle those very bad days? This is important because the way you handle a bad day could make or break you. You need to change your attitude and make some spiritual and practical adjustments. Only than can you grow your faith and bring yourself out victoriously.
Here are a few things to consider:
- Take it to the Lord in Prayer
- Go easy on yourself and don’t be nasty toward others
- Count your blessings
- Be grateful for things that are going great
- Give God some sacrifice of praise, you may not feel like it, but do it anyway
- Remember to lean on the promises of God. Find out what God has said about it
- Surrender. See if everything – goals and plans are not in conflict with His will
- Ask for prayer, ask for help, seek wisdom from godly friends
After all is said and done, be mindful and confident that He is able to keep what you’ve committed to Him for that day…